We are Hiring!
Tyre King is seeking the services of a mature individual to fill the position of Head of Human Resources & Administration. Tyre King is a leading, specialized automobile Tyre retailer currently operating sixteen (16) Tyre sales and fitment outlets in Zambia. We are seeking to recruit the following professionals to head our Human Resources & Administration team in Lusaka.
HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION
Purpose of the position: To provide support to Tyre King’s “Strategic Direction” through formulation/development and implementation of strategic policies, plans and programs aimed at providing services to deliver to clients and all stakeholders through appropriate HR & Administrative support services, development and retention of the right caliber of staff.
- Strategic partner to Directors / Management
- Oversee and ensure all HR operations are carried out diligently in a timely manner: HR planning, Recruitment & Talent management, managing Disciplinary system, employment contracts, pension scheme, Training and career development etc.
- Advise Directors on HR strategies and implementation
- Advocate for and implement change management strategies
- Implementation of Performance Management system
- Ensure compliance with Labour & other relevant regulations relating to people, workplace etc.
- Continuously Develop and implement organizational policies
- Develop and implement best people practices relevant to the organization
- Represent Management in forums as required
- Prepare and present regular HR reports
- Implement Disciplinary practices and system
- Administrative matters
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
- Member of HR Association of Zambia.
- Minimum 12 years experience in the Human Resource Management field. At least 5 years with independent charge of HR portfolio reporting to CEO / Director.
- Attention to detail; proven and demonstrable implementation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; knowledge of Microsoft suite of programs.
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills, organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines;
How to Apply:
Please send your detailed CV, professional documents/certificates, cover letter with at least 3 traceable referees with their day contact details to the Head of HR & Administration, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date 9th July, 2022.
www.tyreking.co.zm | TyreKingZambia
Sales & Marketing
Our team-based culture provides the perfect environment to help you innovate, collaborate, and deliver the highest quality work in all you do. Whether you work directly with customers in the field, or help develop our latest advertising campaign, your work will help Tyreking achieve its goal of being the first choice when consumers need tyres.
HR & Admin
Lead, direct and manage the day-to-day Human Resources and Administrative activities for Tyreking. The department provide oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training and development; as well as oversee administrative functions.
Our finance team plays a critical role in the success of our company. As a trusted business partner to all the Departments and Branches, the Finance department informs every aspect of the business and leads key functions including Accounting, reporting & Financial Statements; Financial Controls and Risk Management; Strategic financial management.
Information & Technology
Our IT department is responsible for the implementation and operations of all technology infrastructure which includes Head Office Data center and Server services, Branch Offices Infrastructure, Wide Area Network Infrastructure, ERP system, telephony, service monitoring, user support/help desk, Workstation/thin-client management, Storage and related software.
Working at Tyreking
As a member of Tyreking’s team, you will be part of the talented and committed associates who are always looking for ways to excel. Our team-based culture provides the perfect environment to help you innovate, collaborate, and deliver the highest quality work in all you do. Whether you work directly with customers in the field, or help develop our latest advertising campaign, your work will help Tyreking achieve its goal of being the first choice when consumers need tyres.