WE ARE HIRING!
Tyre King Enterprises Limited is one of the leading specialised automobile tyre retailers in Zambia and is currently operating in sixteen (16) tyre/battery sales and fitment centres in Zambia. Tyre King is vigorously growing and expanding its footprint in Zambia.
THE ROLE: MOODLE E-LEARNING ADMINISTRATOR
Contract period: 12 months (renewable)
We are currently looking for a Moodle E-Learning Administrator (MELA) who will be responsible for managing and maintaining our e-learning programs. This position is suited for candidates who are creative and innovative. If you believe you are the right fit, we invite your application.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To manage and maintain the Moodle E-Learning Platform, enrolling users, generating grade reports and collaborating with the Human Resource Management Department on performance management of employees. In order to effectively fulfil this role, the MELA will also be required to create graphics and other visual aids to support online course content
KEY DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- To administer the Moodle Platform and ensure its smooth operation by conducting regular maintenance and backups, troubleshooting any technical issues and implementing upgrades as necessary.
- To enrol users onto the Moodle Platform, manage user accounts and ensure that users have the appropriate access levels to complete their courses.
- To generate grade reports for online courses and ensure that grades are accurately recorded and reported in a timely manner.
- To collaborate with the Human Resource Department to support performance management by integrating Moodle with the organisation’s performance management system and tracking employee progress and performance.
- To create graphics, images and other visual aids to support online course content and improve the overall user experience.
- To develop and maintain Moodle course content, including creating new courses, updating existing courses and ensuring that all content is current and relevant.
- To train instructors and other users on how to use the Moodle Platform effectively, including how to create and manage online courses and how to use the gradebook and reporting tools.
- To develop and implement best practices and guidelines for online course development and delivery, including accessibility standards and multimedia content creation.
- To provide graphics animation support to the Marketing Department as required.
- To collaborate with the HR Department to create HR related content.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- A Diploma in Information Technology (IT) or Education, Instructional Design or a related field.
- Proven experience in e-learning administration, preferably with experience using Moodle.
- Strong technical skills including experience with LMS administration, HTML, CSS and graphic design software.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to train and support instructors and other users.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have at least three traceable referees with daytime mobile contact numbers and email addresses and provide the same in the CV.
- Clearly state in the subject line the position you are applying for. Application.
How to Apply:
If you feel that you are the best fit for the job, please send your detailed CV, qualification certificates and cover letter to:
The Head – Human Resource & Administration,
through this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 24th February, 2023.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Sales & Marketing
Our team-based culture provides the perfect environment to help you innovate, collaborate, and deliver the highest quality work in all you do. Whether you work directly with customers in the field, or help develop our latest advertising campaign, your work will help Tyreking achieve its goal of being the first choice when consumers need tyres.
HR & Admin
Lead, direct and manage the day-to-day Human Resources and Administrative activities for Tyreking. The department provide oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training and development; as well as oversee administrative functions.
Our finance team plays a critical role in the success of our company. As a trusted business partner to all the Departments and Branches, the Finance department informs every aspect of the business and leads key functions including Accounting, reporting & Financial Statements; Financial Controls and Risk Management; Strategic financial management.
Information & Technology
Our IT department is responsible for the implementation and operations of all technology infrastructure which includes Head Office Data center and Server services, Branch Offices Infrastructure, Wide Area Network Infrastructure, ERP system, telephony, service monitoring, user support/help desk, Workstation/thin-client management, Storage and related software.
Working at Tyreking
As a member of Tyreking’s team, you will be part of the talented and committed associates who are always looking for ways to excel. Our team-based culture provides the perfect environment to help you innovate, collaborate, and deliver the highest quality work in all you do. Whether you work directly with customers in the field, or help develop our latest advertising campaign, your work will help Tyreking achieve its goal of being the first choice when consumers need tyres.